Key Golder Trust for Orphans milestones:
- 2003 Established in South Africa.
- 2005 First significant Golder fundraiser – Cairo to Cape Town Bike Tour.
- 2009 First “pilot” volunteer trip for Golder employees is a resounding success, and are now annual volunteer trips.
- 2010 First time donations top more than $500,000 USD in one calendar year.
- 2010 First Golder organized workshop to share knowledge amongst the NGO leaders that we support
- 2011 Featured in the Social Responsibility Village at World Petroleum Congress in Doha, Qatar.
- 2013 Our 10th Anniversary! Golder Trust for Orphans has partnered with 14 NGOs in 7 countries
- 2015 First project support provided by Golder Trust for Orphans outside Southern Africa to help orphans in Ebola-ravaged West Africa.
- 2016 Fourth NGO Workshop successfully held at Bulembu, Swaziland.